The Eternity IV is currently on back order. If you want to place an order for them they will be shipped when they come in. (Order Expected around May 10th, 2013)
The Eternity IV Lock allows you to grant access to your rental property remotely, even if you are in another state or country. Forward a computer generated pin number from the management software for your client to allow access. The pin number advises the lock that access is permitted and the checkout date is recorded. The lock can also provide selective access for housekeepers , maintenance, and one time access for contractors if needed.
Heavy duty and weather resistant construction makes this lock an excellent lock for outside doors. It provides a sophisticated programmable access control system with the simplicity of standard door hardware. A standalone system, the Eternity IV will fit a standard door prep with easy installation and require no external wiring. A truly efficient way to control you rental property.
Check out the Eternity Lock Software Management Kit below in the related products to see the added function that the software brings to the lock.
*(software is recomended with the Eternity IV)
- Keypad: 12 numeric buttons
- Access Type: iButton or Keycode
- Set Up Method: Software or manually by keypad
- Programming: iKeypad Lock Software or manually by using programming code
- User Capacity: 800 with software, 300 without software
- Power Supply: 4 standard AA batteries with 10,000 operations. Low battery warning.
- Timed Operation: Time schedule for users as well as lock scheduled automatic operations (example: auto-lock or auto-unlock at certain times)
- Storehouse Mode or Classroom Mode: Yes, with Timed Operation
- Audit Trail: 3000 (When using the software)
- Key Bypass Standard Schlage C6 or InstaKey (Special Order)
- Accessory: Program Key, USB Encoder, Software (sold separately)
- Handed: Handle reversible.
Write a Review